Motorola has announced the estimated Q3 2017 availability of the SLR 1000 repeater. The SLR 1000 will be the newest edition to the MOTOTRBO repeater lineup. The repeater is going to be available in the UHF frequency band and be capable of transmit power from 1-10 watts.
Here are the top 5 reasons you will love the SLR 1000:
1) Designed to withstand the elements. The SLR 1000 is fully enclosed and carries an IP 65 rating, meaning it can be installed indoors or out. It includes an integrated duplexer and antenna which drastically simplifies the installation process. You no longer need complex and costly coax cable runs. Simply mount the unit to a pole and provide power and network connectivity (as needed).
2) Works on all MOTOTRBO System topologies. The SLR 1000 will be capable of all MOTOTRBO system types, including single site conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Capacity Max, and Connect Plus.
3) Small and discrete. If outdoor aesthetics are a consideration, the SLR 1000 remains discrete with a 12 in x 12 in footprint. We haven’t seen the depth specified on an official spec sheet but estimate it to be around 3 inches deep. We will update once confirmed.
4) The perfect voter. The SLR 1000 can be used as a voting receiver to improve your portable “talk back” range.
5) Simplex radio coverage enhancement. The SLR 1000 can help extend coverage for simplex applications, meaning the use of a single frequency instead of the traditional “repeater pair”. The repeater utilizes the dual time-slot technology in TDMA digital to transmit on Frequency #1, Slot #1, and receive on Frequency #1, Slot #2.
Contact Us if you would like to learn more about the SLR1000 repeater.