- Management Tools
- Point to Multipoint
- Point to Point
- Planning Tools
Point To Point Overview
Cambium Networks provides world-class wireless broadband and microwave solutions for service providers and network operators around the world. Our innovative technologies provide reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that is easy to deploy and built to last. Point-To-Point (PTP) Backhaul solutions provide proven reliability and performance, even in the most demanding environments.
PTP backhaul links
offer a wide range of PTP solutions to address an array of radio frequencies, applications, environments, infrastructures, and budgets. Our solutions are built to last with a combined total of more than 3 billion field hours in operation.
Cambium Networks' Point-to-Point (PTP) radio solutions provide award-winning network performance in licensed, unlicensed, and defined-use frequency bands. These include specific FIPS 140-2 solutions for the U.S. Federal market. Based on breakthrough Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) technology, Cambium Networks' PTP solutions deliver exceptional near-Line-of-Sight (nLOS) and Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) coverage in locations where foliage, tall buildings, or other obstructions limit wireless broadband access.
Our PTP solutions are ruggedized for 99.999% reliability to deliver exceptional performance at the most extreme temperatures and under the most difficult weather conditions. Our PTP networks deliver the speeds to support today's in-demand bandwidth-intensive solutions, including high-speed residential and business access, streaming video and VoIP.
What Makes Cambium PTP Solutions Different:
- High performance – to perform reliably in virtually any path conditions, including Non-Line-of-Sight and long-range Line-of-Sight, over water and desert terrain, and even in severe weather conditions.
- Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) – the only backhaul products with MIMO technology.
- Dynamic Spectrum OptimizationTM (DSO) – resists interference and signal fading.
- Adaptive Modulation – to provide the maximum throughput with highest link quality.
- High Spectral Efficiency – to provide high throughput with minimal spectrum usage.
- PTP LINKPlanner tool – to provide a graphical representation of the link path along with configuration details such as link configuration description, antenna height and maximum power and a performance summary such as link loss, data rates, and link reliability.
- Investment Protection – PTP 810 supports TDM today and enables IP to provide smooth migration without replacing equipment.
- Rapid deployment in hours – enabling network operators to rapidly extend broadband connectivity when and where it is needed.