SCADA and Telemetry
View Motorola MOTOTRBO Telemetry demonstration
Use SCADA to Automate and Monitor
Remote operation of your facility can dramatically improve your bottom line. With today's new radio technology you can deploy a Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system with a host of benefits
What you can do on site, you can probably do by remote telemetry and control.
- Control your irrigation system from your office
- Open and close fish gates.
- Monitor and alert when logger chip boxes are ready for emptying.
- Manage irrigation based on temperature and moisture sensors.
- Alert when refrigerator levels rise above set levels.
Applications include many of these business and organization users:
- Public works
- Fish and Game
- Water and gas utility
- Municipal water works with multiple pump and distribution points that can now be monitored and controlled from network operations center.
- Gas pipeline operator able to monitor flow and rate information for billing and control.
Combined with radio systems, video systems and easy to use software, you will find that SCADA can be a tremendous improvement in productivity.
Contact Day Wireless for a review of your potential benefits.
Speak to a Consultant
To request free consultation
by phone, call 800-503-3433
Consultants are available
Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
View our Locations:
Day Wireless Systems. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Oregon, Washington, California.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC
and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.