RF Field Services
Experienced Technicians Ready to Serve You
Day Wireless Systems wireless technicians are the most experienced in the industry. When you need premiere field service, call an expert from Day Wireless.
A Wide Array of Services You Can Depend On
Day Wireless handles a wide array of field service needs. Our full suite of services includes:
- Base Equipment Installation, Optimization
- Site Audits and Site Management
- System Design and Optimization
- Tower Services and Inspections
- Network Conversions and Cutovers
- RF Peripherals: antennas, lines, connectors, etc.
- Line Sweeps, Power Readings, VSWR
- Interference Tracing
- Combiner Tuning
- Paging Infrastructure and NPCS
- LMDS, Point to Point/Multipoint
- Analog Cellular and Digital PCS
- Spread Spectrum Microwave
- Broadcast and VSAT Satellite Services
- Two-Way and Trunked Radio IDEN, SMR, ESMR
- Public Safety/Answering Point Systems
- Closed-Circuit Television
- SCADA and Telemetry Systems
- Wide-Area Dispatch and Mobile Data Systems
- In-Building Wireless Signal Testing
We also offer the following system provisioning services:
- System Turn Up
- Power and Telco Checks
- Programming, Optimization, Alignment
- Phase Delay Adjustments
- Propagation and Coverage Test, Analysis
- Troubleshooting and Alarm Analysis
Call today to learn how we can help improve your communications service.
Profiles of Expertise
Steve Wynne, Operations Field Design Specialist - Senior Systems Technologist
"What I like about DWS is the wide variety of state-of-the-art systems we put together. DWS isn’t limited to just one manufacturer or system type, we can put most anything in the communications arena to work as a solution. DWS is just the right size to leverage resources internally, externally from manufacturers and suppliers and attract customers that appreciate the ability to make things happen and get stuff done."
As a senior systems technologist, Steve Wynne has a tremendous amount of knowledge and the expertise to demonstrate success in virtually all facets of wireless communication technology.
From consoles, to simulcast to microwave systems and the latest Project 25 systems, Steve can handle the project with ease.
Steve holds a Certified Electronics Technician credential and a number of Motorola ASTRO25 certifications. He has over twenty five years of experience as an RF technician. With the Air National Guard he served for twenty two years as a Satellite / Wideband Communications Craftsman until retirement as a Master Sargent.
Steve has an exceptional ability in deployment of complex systems that mix RF and IP technologies. His extensive experience with complex system integrations and cut-over processes will be a benefit to any system implementation project. He is also committed to the integrity of the design and the quality of installations.