Day Wireless has made a sizable investment in training and equipment in recent years to insure our technical staff can properly maintain your critical communications systems. Our technicians are all equipped with the most up-to-date test equipment to maintain these systems.
Your entire wireless system can be covered by a planned maintenance program. From the simple to the complex, your system can have a plan designed specific to your needs.
- Radio and paging systems
- Console systems
- Broadband network systems
- Mobile or fixed data systems
With the following services:
- Field and Shop Repair
- Preventative Maintenance
- Tower and Rooftop Site Maintenance
- Site Audits and Safety Plans
- Troubleshooting, Repair, Re-optimization
- Clean up and Utility Checks
- 24 x 7 Dispatch Available
And having your wireless system on a maintenance program offers solid benefits for you.
- Dependable Up-Time
- Greater Productivity
- Safer Working Environment
- Cost Control from Fixed Budgets
- Simple Paperwork for Repair and Service
- Longer Life of Your System for Greater Return on Investment
- Priority Service
- Discounts on Parts and Accessories
- Hassle Free Paperwork
- Scheduled Preventive Maintenance
Day Wireless is a certified provider of Motorola Maintenance Programs.
Call today for a review of your system needs and a cost analysis on the value of a maintenance program.
Speak to a Consultant
To request free consultation
by phone, call 800-503-3433
Consultants are available
Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
View our Locations:
Day Wireless Systems. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Oregon, Washington, California.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC
and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.