- MOTOTRBO Home
- Why Digital Two-Way
- Hear the Difference
- MOTOTRBO Anywhere
- Radio Selector Guide
- Equipment Portfolio
- MOTOTRBO Portables
- MOTOTRBO Mobiles
- MOTOTRBO Repeaters
- MOTOTRBO Systems
- Connect Plus
- Capacity Plus
- Linked Capacity Plus
- IP Site Connect
- SMARTNET Migration
- LTR / PassPORT
- MOTOTRBO Applications
- Alarm Management
- Fleet Management
- Option Board
- Personnel Tracking
- Text / e-Mail Gateways
- Voice Dispatch Consoles
- Voice Recording
- Work-Order Management
- Parts & Accessories
Motorola XPR 6350 Portable Two-Way Radio
Voice | Systems | Data | Basic Apps
You're Empowered With Digital
Combining the best of two-way radio with digital technology, the MOTOTRBO XPR 6350 digital portable radio delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality, extended battery performance and integrated data communication via the industry's largest third-party application developer program. MOTOTRBO is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the XPR 6530 features an integrated GPS module, 32 channel capability, three programmable buttons, emergency button, IP57 specifications for submersibility and intrinsically safe options.
Motorola XPR 6350 Features
- Certified Intrinsically Safe: Certified as intrinsically safe by FM and CSA Approvals when purchased and equipped with a FM battery for use in hazardous environments.
- Integrated GPS: Track vehicles and assets without additional equipment to purchase, install or maintain.
- Text Messaging: Use text messaging when discretion is required or routine communication needs to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests.
- Customized Applications: Features the industry's largest third-party application developer program for customized applications such as work order tickets, system management, email gateways, man-down, location tracking, telephony, dispatch and much more.
- Digital Telephone Interconnect: Communicate between radios and landline or mobile phones.
- Transmit Interrupt: Enables intervention during conversations to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Basic or Enhanced Privacy: Built-in scrambling for increased security.
- Rugged Design: Tightly sealed against wind and dust, and submersible in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Emergency Signaling: Sends a help signal to a predefined person or group.
- Emergency Button: Alerts supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
- Bright Sensors: Tricolor LED indicator shows feedback of calling, scanning or monitoring features.
Motorola XPR 6350 Models
AAH55JDC9LA1AN 136-174 MHz 5 Watts, 32 Channels
AAH55QDC9LA1AN 403-470 MHz 4 Watts, 32 Channels
AAH55TDC9LA1AN 450-512MHz 4 Watts, 32 Channels
All Motorola XPR 6350 models include:
- IMPRES™ Li-ion 2150 mAh Battery
- IMPRES Single Unit Charger
- UHF or VHF GPS Antenna
- 2.5" Belt Clip
- Accessory Dust Cover
- Two-Year Warranty
Motorola XPR 6350 Accessories
Simple, clear voice communication is a "must have" for your operation. We understand - that's why analog or digital, our MOTOTRBO™ portfolio is renowned for clearly better connections and workforce collaborations.
We realize that to help you excel in your job, you need accessories that match the performance of your MOTOTRBO radio - that truly fit your work environment. When you use our accessories with your mobile radio, you are simply more efficient.
That's why it's important to use Motorola Original® accessories with MOTOTRBO radios. They're the only ones designed, built and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.
Only Motorola accessories unleash the full power of MOTOTRBO - the most advanced digital radio platform in the industry. So as you deliver packages, dispatch trucks and coordinate shipments, you can work more easily and efficiently with our comfortable, convenient and practical accessories.
Combine our best-in-class radios with Motorola Original® accessories to achieve even greater efficiency and cost-savings. Together, you'll rethink what's an accessory - and what's a necessity.