Communication Is Key to Customer Service
The hospitality industry knows its guests expect their devices to work on its properties. Hotels and resorts also demand solutions that make their staff more efficient.
Your guests never take a vacation from their mobile devices. They expect premiere wireless access.
Two Way Radio
Large hotels and sprawling resorts can create communications challenges for your staff. Whether you need additional capacity or coverage, MOTOTRBO radios, infrastructure, and apps can provide just what you need to keep your resort humming.
Providing adequate cellular coverage throughout your hotel or resort is a major factor in guest satisfaction. Speak with a Day Wireless representative to learn about the various options when it comes to cell boosters for hospitality.
IP SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS
Video monitoring at hotels has become a must for ensuring guest safety. Wireless links enable more flexible CCTV applications without the hassle and guest inconveniences of running cable. Day Wireless offers a variety of camera manufacturers and back end software from Milestone and OnSSI.
Hotels and resorts who own MOTOTRBO radios can add additional functionality and benefits by deploying the following applications:
- IP Dispatch – Consolidate and streamline your security and emergency operations by deploying an IP Dispatch console
- Indoor Location – protect your staff with a push-to-talk solution. Radios can be paired with indoor location to give staff true “panic button” functionality, allowing security to respond immediately to the scene
- Alarms – sync various alarms to go directly to your MOTOTRBO radios
- WAVE – Provide TEAM Communications (cell, radio, PC, tablet) regardless of device or network
- Productivity Apps – send job tickets, texts, and emails directly to MOTOTRBO Radios. Integrate radios with popular hospitality applications such as HotSOS, Guestware, and hotelSystemsPro.
- Safety Apps – Keep your team safe with Man Down, Lone Worker, or Emergency Button functionality