Communications Keeping Pace With Your Assembly Line
Day Wireless understands that clear communication in a manufacturing facility improves productivity and promotes safety. Rely on our expertise to help keep your facility running.
Industrial Wireless LAN & Wi-Fi
With a full portfolio of wireless access points, switches, and management software, Day Wireless can deploy cost-effective, reliable solutions to keep the assembly line moving at top speed.
Two Way Radio
Large manufacturing operations cannot tolerate cumbersome communications. We partner with Motorola to deliver rugged, reliable two-way radio equipment and services that will not slow you down.
Manufacturers who own MOTOTRBO radios can add additional functionality and benefits by deploying the following applications:
- IP Dispatch – Consolidate and streamline your security and business operations by deploying an IP Dispatch console
- Indoor Location – track key personnel within buildings for added situational awareness
- Alarms – alarms can be dispatched directly to MOTOTRBO radios saving time, and keeping your operation running
- WAVE – Provide TEAM Communications (cell, radio, PC, tablet) regardless of device or network
- Productivity Apps – send job tickets, texts, and emails directly to MOTOTRBO Radios. Integrate radios with popular job ticket management applications such as Synergy MMS and Maintenance Connection.
- Safety Apps – Keep your team safe with Man Down, Lone Worker, or Emergency Button functionality
Providing adequate cellular coverage throughout your manufacturing facility is not only great for employee safety and morale, but it provides a better on-site experience for customers and vendors as well. Speak with a Day Wireless representative to learn about the various options when it comes to cell boosters for manufacturing.