The MOTOTRBO XPR 3500e radio delivers operations-critical voice communications. Bluetooth® audio lets you talk without wires and integrated Wi-Fi® enables remote software updates, giving you complete control of your radio fleet. With support for basic trunking as well as legacy analog technology, you can keep your organization connected as it grows.
The XPR 3500e radio is designed to enhanced safety in your organization, with the rapid response capability of instant push-to-talk communications. Even if a worker is unresponsive, you can remotely activate the radio to check status ensuring your worker is safe. Privacy options are available to protect your communications, and radios can be remotely disabled if they are misplaced. New HazLoc models are available for use in areas where flammable or explosive materials are present.
With new noise cancellation technology and improved clarity, the XPR 3000e Series delivers excellent audio quality to make your workplace communications clearly intelligible. The latest energy technology delivers up to 28.5 hours of battery life for 3-shift working, and the optional IMPRES Over-the-Air Battery Management tool helps you maximize battery lifetime. An improved receiver boosts range by up to 8%, allowing you to reach further than ever.
Next-Generation XPR 3500e Radios:
- Integrated Wi-Fi, Ideal for Downloading New Software Remotely
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 (Check availability)
- Improved Expandability
- High-Efficiency Low Voltage Battery for Up to 28.5 Hours Battery Life
- Louder, Virtually Distortion-Free Audio for Super-Clear Communication
- IP67 Rating for Better Resistance to Water and Dust
- Better Range (Up to 8%)
- Innovative New Accessories
- Hazloc Models Available
Communications are Evolving: Next-Generation MOTOTRBO Two-way Radios
From the production line to the power line, MOTOTRBO radios are helping people work more efficiently, productively and safely. MOTOTRBO delivers game-changing advantages along with business-essential systems, applications and accessories.
Watch the Video
MOTOTRBO: Increase Productivity in Manufacturing with the Right Motorola Two-Way Radio
What if you could increase productivity by giving your workers different communications tools to satisfy their specific jobs, and still keep everyone connected? Now you can, with the MOTOTRBO family of digital two-way radios -- optimized to work together, while meeting the unique needs of every user.
Watch the Video
MOTOTRBO™ Applications: Expanding Communications Beyond Voice
With the industry's largest selection of data applications, MOTOTRBO™ offers the best way of expanding communications beyond voice.
Watch the Video
The Motorola XPR 3000e Series is available in the following models.
Motorola XPR 3500e
- AAH02JDH9VA1AN 136-174 MHz 5 Watts, 128 Channels Monochrome display, limited keypad
- AAH02RDH9VA1AN 403-512 MHz 4 Watts, 128 Channels Monochrome display, limited keypad
Motorola XPR 3300e
- AAH02JDC9VA1AN 136-174 MHz, 5 Watts, 16 Channels, WI-Fi Capable No display or keypad
- AAH02RDC9VA1AN 403-512 MHz, 4 Watts, 16 Channels, WI-Fi Capable No display or keypad