Staying Connected Everywhere Has Never Been This Affordable
When emergencies happen, and rapid response is critical, the Globalstar GSP 1700 handset delivers in times of need. Benefit from no hassle dialing, data that delivers, and pricing that's in line with your budget.
Should Globalstar Be Used by Government Agencies? Download the free white paper: Emergency Preparedness Guide to Mobile Satellite Communications
Features of the GSP 1700 handheld phone. Advantages possible by Globalstar:
- No special provisioning for 911. Extra subscription for 911 services not required. All phones automatically enabled. Dial 911 from anywhere in North America and be immediately connected with GEOS 24/7 for emergency assistance.
- Hands free capability without compromising quality with car kit. Only Globalstar offers an amplified antenna solution to improve service quality when on the go.
- True mobility. Globalstar's LEO system allows users to move as needed to respond to any situation. Mobile satellite handsets with omni directional antenna allows you to move wherever the emergency takes you.
- One touch dialing.Waste no time calling foreign destinations, or reaching for special dialing instructions.
- Audio eliminates mistakes, misunderstandings, and critical information lost in translation.9600 baud vocoder sets a new standard for voice quality among satellite operators. No lost time repeating and guessing to have the best audio quality of any satellite phone. easily hear, recognize and understand callers with imperceptible delay in the transmission.
Free Satellite Phone Offer By Globalstar
Call Day Wireless today for more details!